Do you need to learn NetSuite General Ledger (GL) processes and tasks? Will short tutorials help you be more effective on the job?
Using General Ledger includes 31 video tutorials, with an average duration of 7 minutes each, illustrating how to complete a specific GL task in NetSuite. You can select which tutorials to watch for just-in-time training or you can complete all the tutorials for a comprehensive training experience.
Expert NetSuite instructors walk you through each GL process step-by-step. Along the way, recommended tips, best practices and key points are shared to make sure you use NetSuite most effectively. Downloadable Quick Reference Guides are also included with most tutorials, so you have step-by-step instructions for later reference.
Once you are enrolled in the course, you will have access for 90 days, giving you time to complete the training as you need it.
This course is right for you if you...
- Are responsible for performing GL tasks, such as setting up and closing accounting periods, managing the chart of accounts, banking tasks, journal entries and more.
- Are responsible for generating GL reports.
Key Tasks Taught: How do I...
- Configure General Ledger Home Dashboard
- Configure KPIs and KPI Scorecards
- Set Up an Accounting Period
- Close an Accounting Period
- Manage Accounting Period Window
- Review Chart of Accounts
- View Account Registers
- Create a New General Ledger Account
- Edit an Existing General Ledger Account
- Create a Journal Entry
- Approve a Journal Entry
- Make an Intercompany Journal Entry
- Create an Amortisation Journal Entry
- Create a Revenue Recognition Journal Entry
- Post a Bill Variances Journal Entry
- Make a Deposit
- Transfer Funds
- Write a Check
- Void a Check
- Print Checks and Forms
- Reconcile Bank Statements
- Reconcile Credit Card Statements
- Delete a Bank Statement Reconciliation
- Navigate NetSuite Reports
- Review General Ledger Reports
- Review Banking Reports
- Review Financial Reports
- Review Bank Reconciliation Reports
- Correct a Bank Reconciliation Report
- Create a CSV File for Importing Journal Entries
- Import Online Banking Data
Duration: 1/2 days
Price: $400 USD
View the Course Data Sheet
View the Course Schedule