Unparalleled Financial Transparency
Simplify your Chart of Accounts using predefined GL custom segments (dimensions) to
eliminate long, error-prone account code strings, and achieve complete visibility into
the source and use of funds. Financial segmentation reduces the complexity and bloat of
a traditional chart of accounts, while expanding reporting functionality and analytics.
NetSuite comes out of the box with 12 segments to code expense and revenue transactions.
Custom segments allow you to restrict funds based on time or donor intent, classify
revenue streams, track functional expense categories, designate funds to a specific
program, and beyond. The result is unprecedented stewardship of funds with customisable
FASB compliant reporting, dashboards and role-based KPIS available to staff, management
and leadership teams.
Don't see a segment that matches what your organisation needs to track? Segments can also
be created by you, to exactly match your business need.
- Track diverse revenue streams such as grants, cash donations, pledges, gifts
in-kind, services and ticket sales.
- Correlate revenue to associated expense transactions to clearly show where funds are
spent in real-time, at any time.
- Code revenue and expense transactions at the transaction line level to provide
visibility, control and stewardship of the funds received from diverse funding
sources and revenue types.
- Projects track scheduled tasks, time, percentage of completion, and expenses on
grants and programs.
- Track a matrix of relationships between multiple revenue sources, multiple segment
dimensions and geographic regions.
- Create unlimited GL segment code combinations for accurate and easy data entry; and
gain unparalleled visibility into fund balances and performance metrics.
- Use the 12 predefined segments, or create your own to match your unique business